[macvoiceover] Re: reverting back to lion?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:29:23 -0400

Hi,

There is definitely no need to feel stupid.  There is a lot to learn.
Remember, not only are you learning a new operating system, you are learning a
new screen reader.  This is double the work of what most switchers have to
contend with.  With regular use, using your Mac and voiceover will become 2nd
nature.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore