[macvoiceover] restoring photos

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:35:01 -0500

Hi,
I put my photos from my phone into iPhoto, then somehow they were accidentally
deleted from iTunes. Is there any way I can restore a copy of iPhoto which had
all my photos from time machine? If so, how would I do this?
Should I back up again now and if I do, will that take away the restore that
had them all on it?

I’ve never done anything with time machine other than letting it back up.
Thanks for any help here.

Nicole>