[macvoiceover] replying to messages a tip:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 17:32:11 -0400

all;

It occurs to me as I read the mail that comes in that it is worth mentioning that it might be a good idea to see if a question you are going to answer has already been answered below the post to which you are about to reply. I do this by reading messages from newest to oldest, but you can do it in any number of ways.

Thanks for observing this making the list that much better. Don't get me rong. if the answers you find are incorrect or are missing details you think worth adding, by all means, feel free to reply.