[macvoiceover] Re: removing program with voiceover

  • From: Nathan ROmo <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:05:35 -0800

hi Amy I think all of us have done some silly things with the mac at times. Don't feel bad here.

At 04:56 PM 1/28/2011, you wrote:
Well for some reason it wasn't starting automatically and when I was trying to turn it on with command f5 I wasn't really pushing f5. I feel so silly. Anyway its coming on speaking again now. Don't know why it stopped and I didn't really do anything to make it start doing it again other than turning it on. Silly me. I know now.
Later,
Amy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>