[macvoiceover] Re: recording with the mac

  • From: william <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:14:20 +0100

Hi Sarah,
Thx for the tip.
I don't know if you work  with a macbook but:
Can I still record with the internal microphone and using a headphone at the
sime time?
Since there is only one jack for a external microphone and headphone...
Of course, there is a internal microphone but perhaps it will be dissabled if
there is a jack in the pulg of the audio.jacK

best regards,
William
Op 10-mrt-2010, om 01:06 heeft Sarah Alawami het volgende geschreven: