[macvoiceover] Re: recording with the MAC?

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 14:15:03 -0400

Sorry My question was not clear, but your answers were. Thanks.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

On Jun 17, 2006, at 2:11 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Which one what do I think is easier? You'll need both audio hijack pro (which costs some) and line in (free) for the recording. for burning I think finder is easier but I've only used that for mp3 or ogg files; I can't remember offhand if you can burn a regular audio cd through finder or not. Burning from iTunes is kind of a pain because you have to set up a playlist; there's a way to do it and it works but it's harder.

-- Cheryl "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also".

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx