[macvoiceover] Re: readiris 12:

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 06:36:35 -0600

Well, I'm going to fool around a bit more before getting rid of Read Iris 12, but I did update VuScan... not sure about my scanner drivers, but it works well in version 11, so I think the drivers must be fine.

Thanks,

Russell
On 2009-09-29, at 5:15 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

russ;

before you throw in the towell, are you certain that you don't need to upgrade vouscan or reinstall it or upgrade the driver for your scanner?