[macvoiceover] Re: reading in web page

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 16:24:53 -0800

Hi Ricardo,
Are you saying that without interacting and with quicknav set to off,
you are suppose to be able to navigate on a web page with the arrow
keys just as you would, say, in a document with quick nave off? I
haven't found that to be true; maybe I'm confused or have just  tried
it in the wrong places or something.

Mary