[macvoiceover] Re: reading an excel spread sheet

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:15:17 -0400

I answered this off list.
numbers.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcy Weinberg" <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:58 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] reading an excel spread sheet

Hi, everyone!
I was sent some information on an Excel spread sheet.  Is it possible
to read one of these with vo?  I chose to save the attachment, and was
given the choice of xls, tif, or pdf format.  I chose pdf format, but
when I checked the file, I couldn't seem to access any of it to read.
Any help would be great, and I'd be appreciative!  Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,