[macvoiceover] Re: re installing Lion.

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:44:18 -0700

Well, I burned the installation DVD, but when I restart my Mac, I press Option
after the chime, as instructed, but then I'm lost.  I can't get VO to come on
at this point, and I'm not sure what is on the screen.  Has anyone else gone
through this and managed a clean install of Lion without sighted assistance?
If so, what do I need to do once I start with the Option key held down?

Thanks for any help with this,

Russell