[macvoiceover] questions regarding resetting the pram

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:37:29 -0700

Hi all, the article says to press the combination of keys discussed in the article, but it says to do so before the gray screen appears, so how do we know when that is, or do we just hold these keys down right when we hear the start-up chime? I know that is why the article was forwarded to the list, buut many of us don't have sighted assistance, so just wondering about this.