[macvoiceover] Re: questions about garage band

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:48:54 +0100

thanks Keith, is it part 2 or 3 I need to read?
:)

On Jun 25, 2009, at 5:31 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

If it is a jingle that you want to use, read the guide as Ginny said and after you have moved it in to the project, do, this first. Then send your projecct to iTunes and then open it in Amadeus Pro. You mite want to finish your project in Amadeus Pro. Editing does not go well in GarageBand at this time.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 25, 2009, at 12:06 PM, Ginny Owens wrote:

Read Keith's guide on loops in garage band. You can actually drag and drop the loop into your song...only problem is that you can't lengthen the loop,
so you only get the couple of measures that are already there.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens
Be my fan on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ginny-Owens/7671492734