[macvoiceover] Re: questions about flip for mac installation

  • From: "Jeanette Beal" <bealjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:22:55 -0400

I have a question about copying and pasting in safari.  I can't get
anything to select so I can't copy.  I vo/arrow down to interact with
the text, then I hit vo/sshift and the over arrows and I get nothin.
It's driiving me nuts!
Is there magic to selecting/copying in safari that I don't know or is
this a design flaw?
Helps pleases!
Jeanette

On 10/19/08, Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all, I installed flip for mac, but in the installer, it said if you
> want to play windows media content from the web, choose custom install,
> so I did that, and the player is installed, but my problem is, that the
> installer package is 11mb in size, yet, when I looked in applications,
> in the flip for mac folder, the player was only 400kb in size, so
> shouldn't the whole thing have gotten installed, and second, I have
> some .asx files, but when I try and play them, I get a dialog, saying
> something about the incompatible movie component, and I brought my
> radio short cuts folder over to the mac, so, how can I make these .asx
> files work with quick time, and as I say, shouldn't the whole 11mb
> package have been installed in the flip for mac folder in the
> applications folder?  Thanks in advance for any assistance, but I wish
> that the installer type buttons in the flip for mac installer package
> were labeled, but all they say is image.
>
> Marty

>>  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Talent is an invention like phlogiston after the fact of fire" - Marge Piercy