[macvoiceover] Re: question twitterific and voice over

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 20:02:57 +0000

Thank you so much. I thought I was losing my mind hahahha.
So twitterific has now stopped yapping and growl has no control over my applications hahah. thanks for the hint, worked a treat!
:)

On 9 Mar 2009, at 17:51, Cara Quinn wrote:

HI marie, have you checked your Growl settings?… If you uncheck Twitterific in your Growl applications list, I believe it will stop yapping at you! <smile>

 I believe this is what I did to stop same.

 best of luck and do let us know how it goes?…

Thanks and have a great day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

On Mar 9, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

only a few weeks ago I found a cool little programme that imports my tweets straight to my macbook. Twitterific is awesome and for the first couple of days I loved it. However, I changed the automatically speak incoming messages in ichat a few days after I installed twitterific and ever since then, my tweets have auomatically spoken. This gets really annoying as voice over speaks them all at once. I changed the ichat setting back but my twitterific still is being auomatically spoken. Does anyone have any idea how I can change this. I realise its a third party programme but any tips would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Marie