[macvoiceover] question regarding jumping command in mail

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:28:03 -0800

Hi all, somebody gave me a command vo j which jumps from the message
table to the preview pane, and this works fine, but when I use vo j to
jump back to the message table, I get a message that says interact with
message table, so I have to stop interacting with the table, and I
wonder if there is a way to stop this?  Is it necessary to interact
with the message table when reading messages, because in some tutorials
I've listened to, the person just arrowed down to the message they
wanted to read, and did it that way.  Thanks in advance again.

Marty