[macvoiceover] question regarding audity with audio highjack

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:58:07 -0700

Hi all, just wondering, first, do you have to go to a new session in
order to change recording sources, every time, just curious, plus, I
did record something off of quick time player, but in the tool bar, the
source said i chat, so I looked at the file, and it turned out to be
named with quick time player, so, has anybody else had audio highjack
incorrectly report the recording source, and thanks in advance very
much.

Marty