[macvoiceover] question about listening to a podcast in safari

  • From: Candie Stiles <cstiles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:42:36 -0500

I enjoy listening to the podcasts on the seratalk website. When I click on one
using VO Space, another window comes up and the file starts playing. When I
arrow around I hear how much time has elapsed and how much time remains, and
there are three other buttons that VO just reads as button. I figured out that
if I press the enter key or space bar, the file will pause, and if I press
either of those keys again, the file resumes playing. Does anyone know how to
skim forward or backward within the file? Sometimes I like to listen to a
particular section and not necessarily the entire program. I pressed VO shift M
to open the context menu in hopes that I could download the file and listen to
it in itunes, but download was not listed as one of the options. Is there a way
to download these type of files on the computer? Thank you.