[macvoiceover] question about changing file associations in termanal

  • From: "Babcock, Michael Alex" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 04:13:29 -0800

hey all;
i have found the
/etc/apache2/httpd.conf
file in terminal. I want to open .conf files in textedit but do not know how to associate that with textedit in terminal. Can this be done? or how do i find the actioal /etc/apache2 directory in finder? I'm curious for i need to un comment the line in order to allow apache to use php:
LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache2/libphp5.so

thanks
mikeA wise man once said, "death is but the next great adventure to the well organized mind"
Currently in itunes 's  off of the disk,  is Not Loaded.
E-mail: mbabcock06 at wou dot edu
personal blog: http://gwfans.net
aim: ginnyslove2007
Msn: messaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx