[macvoiceover] Re: question about Abbyy Finereader Express

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 02:59:50 -0600 (CST)

You probably don't have to pay $99 for Abbyy. I did a google search and found a coupon code which I entered; don't remember what it was now. I payed $86.90. Anytime you buy something, it never hurts to look for coupons but look for sites where the actual code is given and the expiration date is shown if there is one and where people have submitted comments as to whether it worked for them. Be careful about websites that say something about a coupon, don't show the code, and have you click from their site over to the website from which you buy the product. Those may work fine but sometimes the company or person from whose website you clicked gets a commission and you DON't get your discount.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!