[macvoiceover] Re: question

  • From: Amber Duff <radiochick1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 07:49:56 -0400

thanks that helped a lot
On 2-Aug-09, at 6:53 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi amber,

there are a multiple of ways to get to system preferences. I'm going to describe two of them. Open the menu bar. down arrow from the apple menu to system preferences and press enter.

open the applications folder with command-shift-a and find system preferences.

On Aug 1, 2009, at 8:25 PM, Amber Duff wrote:

since I am very new to the mac and forget or just don't know all the commands how do I get to the preferences? I'm gonna assume that it's in the vlc actual window? or the dvd drive?
On 1-Aug-09, at 8:17 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

System preference allows you to set what will open when a dvd is inserted.

On Aug 1, 2009, at 7:37 PM, Amber Duff wrote:

Does anyone know how to open dvd's in another program other than the default mac dvd player? I go to hit the menues but there's no open with option.