[macvoiceover] Re: question

  • From: Amber Duff <radiochick1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:25:34 -0400

since I am very new to the mac and forget or just don't know all the commands how do I get to the preferences? I'm gonna assume that it's in the vlc actual window? or the dvd drive?

On 1-Aug-09, at 8:17 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

System preference allows you to set what will open when a dvd is inserted.

On Aug 1, 2009, at 7:37 PM, Amber Duff wrote:

Does anyone know how to open dvd's in another program other than the default mac dvd player? I go to hit the menues but there's no open with option.