[macvoiceover] Re: quality of osx with voiceover for people with dissablities

  • From: Joseph King <joseph.king2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:22:43 -0600

You could, as you say 'start and uproar', but that'll only go so far, and might
even come off how you hope. Linkedin is a fairly large organization, and unless
you gives big orgs like that a reason to improve accessibility of things, they
won't. I should know. I've contacted IK Multimedia about the accessibility of
their sample tank app, and they haven't done a thing about it. Kinda sad,
really.