[macvoiceover] Re: quality of osx with voiceover for people with dissablities

  • From: Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:41:42 +1300

I agree, can't stand the way linked-in is organised, very frustrating, I
stopped trying to use it.
I have found Yosemite OSX 10.10.2 the latest upgrade, to be the best since the
days of Snow Leopard.

What are your particular difficulties.
I am sure Windows will provide a better service for some issues, this will
depend on the user and their preferences of course and what one is wanting to
achieve with their machine.

People often begin to have issues when their hard disc has less than 20% free
space, or not enough RAM, or too many Apps open at the same time.

TF

On 12/02/2015, at 1:14 pm, Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you’re frustration is with Linkedin, I don’t think that it will change with
Windows. LinkedIn is just a pain in the ass with everything.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962