[macvoiceover] Re: putting new items in the dock with SL.

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:31:12 -0700

Hi Jess, in snow leopard, just go to the applications folder, and focus
on the application you wish to keep in the dock, and press command
shift t, and that should put it in the dock.  The menu items in the
dock are no in the context menu which is control option shift m.  Hope
this helps you.
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:06:35 +0100, Jessica Tyler wrote:

Hi there.  I've not tried to add anything to the dock in ages.  I
don't know if I am forgetting something or if it's changed in snow
leopard.  I thought I just clicked on it when it was running and
select keep in dock.  I see nothing like that now.

Jess

Marty