[macvoiceover] Re: public radio tuner app updated on IPhone but inaccessible:

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:04:13 -0400

Hello David and all:

Yes. I had that initial difficulty yesterday when I first started. The wxpn stream was offered to me first and the music was actually pretty good ... lol. I got to the point where I could stop the stream from playing. I located the buttons in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Once I stopped the stream from playing I thought I was on the correct track. I thought ... finally I will be able to get to my favorites. And, when I clicked the favorites button ... no joy. I was returned to the home screen for the 28th time. If I want the app to work I guess for now I am going to have to listen to what they offer me on the introduction screen.

Not satisfactory at all.
On Jul 23, 2009, at 6:57 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I somehow get a stream started but canot find anything else to click on.

On Jul 23, 2009, at 5:35 AM, patrickneazer wrote:

Hello David and all:

Are you getting the same things that I am getting. I can open the program and access one of the programs that come up on the initial screen. If I attempt to go to favorites, local, state, or anything else for that matter the program closes.

Is that what is happening there or something completely different.

Either way I am disappointed.
On Jul 22, 2009, at 12:30 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

All,

I'm not on the iphone list so don't know of they are aware of it but I'm posting it here incase like me you are not on it either and have the public radio app. I updated it, my bad. version 2.0 is not accessible.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me