[macvoiceover] Re: problems with vmware

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:18:14 -0500

what software are you using for the virtual machine?
On Nov 30, 2008, at 10:39 PM, Tasha Raella Chemel wrote:

hi list, i am running jaws 9 under a virtual machine (I figured out the activation problem i was having earlier). anyway, the resolution seems like it's wrong because jaws won't read the tabs in the display dialog, or, more importantly, it won't correctly read the activation dialog. it prompts me to install the video intercept but always crashes when I try to install it. I changed the resolution to a hundred percent, which is what my dell uses, but that didn't help. any ideas about what it should be/how to install the video intercept?
thanks,
tasha

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab