[macvoiceover] Re: problems with an i-tunes station

  • From: Randy Stegall <kc4gfr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:34:32 -0500

Stop the stream with the spacebar and you do not have to exit itunes and restart just to listen to a different stream.

Hth,

Randy
On Dec 20, 2008, at 8:31 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, there is a definite problem with one of the stations on i- tunes
under the talk spoken word catigory, because k g o is number 81 on the
list, but when you start the stream playing, you can't either right or
left arrow to move to the next station, I think you can right arrow to
the next station, but you can't left arrow, and when you try, it acts
as though it wants to try and buffer the stream, and I've noticed that
when you press enter on k g o, it doesn't take long at all for the
stream to start, where as with the other stations, it has to retreve
the playlist, and I wonder if anybody else can duplicate this? I tried
seeing if this was a problem with some navigation settings I had
changed, but when I went to k r t h's stream, and right and left
arrowed, everything was fine, so, I wonder if others could go to k g o
in i-tunes, and see if they'll have the same problem as I did, because
if it is set up this way, what if you want to listen to kfwb, you can't
do so without exiting i-tunes, then finding kfwb again, so any
assistance with this would greatly be appreciated.

Marty