[macvoiceover] Re: problem with mail

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 00:51:58 -0400

To arrow through those tables when quicknav is on, interact with them. That's all you need to do. And if not, just turn it off. There is really not much more to it, and there is no alert that will tell you if it's on or off. I guess having something telling you if quicknav is on or off every 5 minutes would be a little annoying...

On Sep 5, 2009, at 11:48 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, apparently, quick nav is on by default, but now, I find that when it is on, I can't arrow down in the messages table, nor the mailboxes table, but I can do these things when quick nav is off, but I just noticed this starting today, so I wonder why I can't arrow down in tables with quick nav on, and is there a way to fix this, because it apparently was on, but I thought it was off, and when I turned quick nav off, I could arrow down the message list, and the mailboxes table, so, I think that there should have been an alert to tell you if quick nav was on or off, because I thought it was off, and wouldn't mind if it was on, as long as I can easily arrow to the table I want in mail, and thanks in advance, but when I down arrow with quick nav on, it says horizontle splitter, so how do I fix this?