[macvoiceover] Re: preliminary questions before my Mac arrives.

  • From: Caitlyn Furness <lavendar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:26:30 -0400

Hi,

One thing which * might* happen to you when you get your mac is it might not
talk right out of the box.  this happened to both my husband and I when we got
our i macs. How I got around this was to hit the space bar, then enter/return.
After that, there is music, and then it talks and you can set it up by picking
your location, etc.  As far as permissions go, etc, I can't think of anything
right now, it's all pretty straightforward.

hth,
Caitlyn