[macvoiceover] Re: podcasts in ITunes

  • From: Cara Quinn <caraquinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:47:16 -0800

Hi Tim, if you highlight the podcast episode you'd like to mark you can bring up a context menu on it with either VO shift M or by routing the mouse and doing a ctrl click. In the menu you'll find options to mark as not new, as well as to update the cast as a whole.

HTH and have a great day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

On Feb 5, 2009, at 4:47 AM, Tim Musson wrote:

Hi All

Just a couple of questions to do with podcasts in iTunes.

Firstly how can I mark a podcast as not new, or previously listened to without listening all the way through it?
2.  How can I redownload a podcast episode?

I've looked around the screen and I can't find a button to do either of these also nothing in the menus.
Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Tim