[macvoiceover] Re: pod cast's question.

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 21:36:11 +1200

Yes, I know, but what's puzzling me is the nature of the Question !

TF

On 28/08/2012, at 8:58 PM, David Chittenden <dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was being silly. 42 is the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything. As
for podcasts, the limit is the memory; just like music, videos, and audio
books.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288