[macvoiceover] Re: please disregard my request, I fixed my mail problem

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:36:58 -0400

Mine is set to medium and I would not use high. it will not auto read for me.

On Sep 2, 2009, at 7:54 PM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Just in case anyone ends up with this problem of the text not reading in the message content area of mail. I had changed default verbosity to low and that stopped the auto reading of the message area.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.