[macvoiceover] pbx system for leopard

  • From: Mike's Western Account <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 09:42:31 -0800

hi all;
so i tryed asterisk, and kept getting an error that
/library/asterisk/run/asterisk.pid
couldn't be ran and btw there wasn't any file in /library/asterisk/run/ asterisk.pid anyways is there a good pbx system i can run on my macbook using sip and what not? I just want something to mess with, or am i doing this wrong to get asterisk set up? Going into terminal and typing simply "asterisk" after running the package installer i downloaded. Any help would be wonderful
thanks
Mike