[macvoiceover] offtopic so reply offlist: Help needed with fujitsu 62-30dj scanner

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 19:02:26 -0600 (CST)

Could somebody email me offlist if you know anything about this scanner. It is a fujitsu 62-30 and vuescan also adds dj inits identification. I bought it used and have gotten it plugged in and unlocked and have done flatbed scanning. But I have never seen or used a document feeder so I have no idea how to go about using it and I also do not know what the buttons in a column on the raised part of the scanner are though I did get it turned on. I have questions into the seller but not being very patient about waiting to use new tech items, I am seeking other sources of information. This is a discontinued scanner but somebody onlist may have had one in the past or may have one now. You can email me at
cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for any help.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx