[macvoiceover] Re: non-contiguous files

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:50:30 -0500

     Make sure you are interacting with the file browser and type
control-opton-command-space to go into non-contiguous mode and do it again to
select the first file.  Then, use the VO keys and up or down arrows to navigate
to the next file.  For each one you want to select, repeat the
control-option-command-spacebar command.  When you have selected all the files,
do a control-option-F6 to make sure you have all the files you want and
command-c to copy, etc.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx