[macvoiceover] Re: no one in this group is better than any other.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:13:33 -0400

He already left.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 21, 2009, at 1:29 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

I think all David meant was that the subject of Marty's message was slightly misleading for those who aren't new to the Mac, because it was talking about some new commands when, for some of us, the commands are not new. Now, I personally don't mind wasting the 4 to 5 seconds it takes to read the message and see that I already know those commands. Let's just all try to be accurate with subject lines, and if we aren't accurate enough, that's not the end of the world either, is it? I think Marty's intentions were good, and the message was concise enough that it didn't make anyone waste a huge amount of time. Please do not leave this group. It's really the best place to learn about the Mac and VoiceOver.
On Sep 21, 2009, at 1:23 PM, jim rawls wrote:

I'm trying to learn from you folks so I can decide whether or not to buy a Mac. However... when you have a few folks arguing over a subject line, or whether something is new or not, that doesn't matter. Information was posted about commands, and if it is new or not to you, for heaven sakes leave it alone. If you don't like what was posted, just delete the email. I'm seriously considering leaving this group, because of the bickering involved. Who needs that? Jim