[macvoiceover] Re: nfl gmae pass

  • From: Dolores Myers <dmyers46@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 18:12:30 -0400

Hi Cheryl,

No it is not you, the site has the links for listening but they do not seem to
work. I had to try several times to get in, it kept bringing up a screen about
editing my profile, which I had never seen before. The only audio I could get
for any game was on my iPod touch. I think the site is not working, and it’s
not an accessibly issue, or at least I hope it isn’t.
Dolores

On Sep 13, 2015, at 3:12 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry I know this is a bit offtopic. But I'm not able to bring up any games
when I click on them in nfl gamepass. I'm trying to find out if it has a
problem or if it's an accessibility issue (it was working on Thursday
evening!) or if they've just messed up my account. If anybody is watching or
listening, not on nfl mobile but on a computer, could you please confirm
whether it is working?

Thanks.

--
Cheryl