[macvoiceover] Re: new to the ipad and need some help please

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:19:23 -0500

Well, let’s see. To turn on the screen curtain, do a triple tap with three
fingers on the screen. It will then say, “Screen Curtain on” or “off”,
depending on which is operating at the time. To get apps, go to the app store.
It is probably on Page 1 of your iPad. When you go into it, at the bottom there
is a set of buttons, and Search is the second from the right. Select it, and
then you can go to the search field and search for the app you want. When you
find it, select it and download it. Then you will be asked for your iTunes
password, so you enter it in the password field.

Cindy Lou