[macvoiceover] Re: new member! And have a few questions about Voiceover!

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:55:51 -0500

Daniel,

First of all you are welcome on the list.

Let me tell you what this list is for.  It is for learning the screen reader
Voiceover and I don't think that taking up a good deal of list time trying to
convince some one to buy a mac is something that we can do.

You have a lot of questions, but rather than lots of folks trying to answer
those questions, let me give you some places to do your research.

www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
Mac with Voiceover
and this link.