[macvoiceover] Re: new member

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:20:49 -0500

Hi Mary and welcome to the list.

Check out the growing list of guides and helps at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.  We have tried to present the mac from a user standpoint
and it has been a help to many.  We will try to guide you through it all.  Just
take it slow and easy and we will be here to help you.

Once again, welcome to the world of the MAC and to the list.

Keith Reedy