[macvoiceover] Re: new mac user day one

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:48:39 -0400

Hi Bob,
Congratulations on switching to the mac! This is a wonderful group of people,
and we are all a great resource for one another.  If you have any questions,
feel free to ask on this list.
You can also feel free to email me off list if you are struggling with the
basics, and I will be happy to help! I have been a mac user for two and a half
years now, and I love helping new mac users get started! No question is dumb!
Olivia
olivianorman@xxxxxx

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs