[macvoiceover] Re: new mac user

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 14:35:18 -0400

it will cost 129$
----- Original Message -----
From: "mike's wou account" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 2:23 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: new mac user

I just might be able to do that. I am not sure when i will be buying, but
hay, waiting 2 more months can't be a problem. If i do buy now however, how
hard is it to upgrade a mac os, and how much does this cost on average?
thanks a whole lot

thanks from mike.
hay, could you do something for me, go check out
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=84755&U=217438&M=13023
and if you see something that intrusts you, buy it:) give all your friends
this link:
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=84755&U=217438&M=13023
thanks a whole lot.
michael