[macvoiceover] Re: new mac, new member

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:34:37 -0500

Hi Brandon and welcome.  Congrats on your new MAC

You mite want to take a look at the guides and links at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.

If you are brand new to the MAC, you mite want to check out,
Using MAC applications with Voiceover Leopard adition.

Let us kknow if we can help and once again.

Welcome!

Keith Reedy

On Jan 30, 2009, at 8:11 AM, Brandon Hicks wrote:

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know that another has joined the ranks of those using Mac. I've got a Macbook A1181 from 2006. My first day with the mac involved Disc Utility, Disc Mounter and other such programs on Tiger. Now I've updated to Leopard, I'm getting used to the changes, but loving it so far.

Look forward to exchanging tips and suggestions.

Brandon