[macvoiceover] Re: new list idea

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:36:57 -0500

voprogrammers@xxxxxxxx
hmm, got to check the url, don't remember what it is, probably something like
home.mac.com/windowbridge/voprogrammers or something similar.
Not much call for it though.
I've had it up for over a year, and had a total of something like 3 posts on it.
Feel free to start your own though if you think it'll help.

On Jul 15, 2008, at 7:28 PM, Jacob Schmude wrote:

Hi Everyone
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a list that dealt with programming, especially as to how it relates to Voiceover and the Mac. I haven't seen a list that covers this, so if there is one please let me know. If not, would anyone be interested in having one started? I'd be more than happy to start one, if there's enough call for it, and I doubt any non-programming people on this list would be interested in this area.

Anyone else interested in seeing a list like this?

Thanks
Jake