[macvoiceover] need an honest mac and Windows opinion here

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:11:10 -0600

Hi there.  Some of you will remember my recent Logic fiasco? <smile>  I have
a year-old Sony whose hard drive has already been replaced once, so I'd
really prefer to install Windows XP and then CakeWalk and Office on my Mac.
I know this will work, but will it work well?  I have a 13 in. MacBook--but
the fastest one with 1 gig hd.  Will I suffer from sluggishness?  Also, I
use Jaws, too.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.