[macvoiceover] Re: need a new scanner

  • From: "a radix" <anouk.r@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:32:30 +0200

Hello Oh no thats perfectly fine, glad that i can help for once, i will have to look it up ubt I am quite sure optelec, the company htat made my braille display do sell a bookscanner. Or did in the past. I checked they still do indeed, the plustek opticbook, it may be interesting, iw ill have to read more about it if there is now a version that can also scan loose pages.

Greetings, Anouk,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>