[macvoiceover] Re: navigation

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 17:31:29 -0400

Hi,

this is true but, not necessary when navigating text documents or edit fields
in general.  pressing command plus the direction you want the cursor to move
works just fine.  If you want to select text, just add the shift key to it.  so
for example, if you wanted to select text from the cursor to the bottom of the
edit field, you would press command shift down arrow.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Aug 4, 2011, at 10:58 AM, Kristyn Leigh wrote:

The commands for beginning and end are listed under "navigation" in the VO help
menu. They are VO+shift+home and VO+shift+end respectively.  If you have a
laptop keyboard, home = function key + left arrow and end = function key +
right arrow.

Kristyn
On Aug 4, 2011, at 9:42 AM, Craig Dunlop wrote:

> I don’t know why I can’t find this but how do I go to the beginning or end of
> documents on my mac?
> And also highlight from beginning or end?

Kristyn Leigh
Sent from my mini Mac
kristyn0@xxxxxxxxx