[macvoiceover] Re: mystery of audible books

  • From: "Jane Jordan (Gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:06:34 -0400

You can set up an automator action--while the iPod is plugged in!--to "add selected songs to playlist" and pick your iPod as the playlist.

Once that's done,you go into iTunes, select the stuff you want to add, then quickly switch to the autmator action and open it.

After a wait your stuff is added.

Jane

On Apr 15, 2008, at 10:32 AM, Ginny wrote:

When I called audible, they suggested I try adding the books manually. Do any of you guys add items manually to your ipods? I suppose I'll have to get a sighted person to look at my ipod and see if the books are actually there, but the agent at audible assured me that having activated itunes was all I needed to do. I remember having to activate my ipod when I used it on
the pc, though.  Hmmm...