[macvoiceover] my i-tunes radio playlist is reversed

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 01:14:38 -0800

Hi all, maybe I'm not doing something correctly, because, I tried
interacting with the songs table, after navigating to the radio stream
table, then I vo right arrowed to the names, selected them all with
command A, and tried to see, without playing a stream, if I could
expand and collapse the various catigories, for practice, and first of
all, when I go to a catigory name, and press vo backslash to collapse
the catigory, no matter what I do, I can't get the alternative list to
go away, but now, my list is reversed, and talk spoken word is on top,
rather than the bottom, so, how do I get the songs table in the radio
stream back in the alfabetical order that it was before?  Hope this is
making sense, but the first thing you expand, you can't get rid of,
even though I can collapse the catigory, because the first thing I
happened to open comes back, and somehow, my songs table list is now
reversed, and I'd like to get it back the way it was, and I don't know
what I did to cause this.

Marty