[macvoiceover] Re: my email to Steve Jobs

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:35:32 -0800

Olivia, That was not off topic, because it goes to the heart of accessibility solutions provided by Apple. And for Mr. Jobbs to respond to you, says something about the company. They do care and they do listen, when we seek answers to questions, or make suggestions to them, as to how to make their accessibility solutions even better, that we may be even more productive. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

Thanks for sharing.

On Apr 1, 2010, at 9:01 AM, Olivia Norman wrote:

Hi guys:
Sorry if this is OT, but I thought it worth sharing. On Monday, I sent Steve Jobs an email saying how much I enjoyed apple's accessibility solutions and how they gave me full productivity with no extra cost. I really didn't think he would respond, but this morning I received a response (supposedly sent from his iPhone) basically saying that he was really glad to know how well the solutions were working for me. The message header shows this coming from an internal apple IP address, so I assume that he, or more likely his assistant, wrote back. Still, pretty neat to even get a response!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs